Associations / Organisations
- The Non Human Right Project (USA) The Nonhuman Rights Project is the only civil rights organization in the United States working to achieve actual LEGAL rights for members of species other than our own.
- PETA (USA)
- Eyes on Animals (Holland)
- One Voice (France)
- Compassion in World Farming (UK originally but also in USA, China, France, Netherlands and more)
- Born Free Foundation (UK) Keep Wildlife in the Wild
- The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (Africa) A Haven for Elephants and Rhinos
- Farm Sanctuary 30 years of Farm Sanctuary - interview of president and co-founder Gene Baur
- Animals Australia (Australia)
- Fish Feel.org (USA)
- Ric O'Barry's Dolphin Project (USA) Dolphin Project is a non-profit charitable organization, dedicated to the welfare and protection of dolphins worldwide.
- The Puppy Mill Project The Puppy Mill Project is an educational and advocacy organization dedicated to fighting puppy mill cruelty.
- Docs 4 Dogs European network - Project StARS (Stray Animal Rights Society) - how are stray animals treated in the countries in the EU
- Rose's Law :
Science nonhuman animals are sentient, and justice demands that all sentient beings be protected from tyranny and oppression. For the past few centuries, we have been expanding our conception of who deserves our care, but we recognize that nonhuman animals still have no appropriate legal protections.