What is anti-speciesism for us:
What do we see as animal sentience:
Where does sentience come from:
How do we harm animals and why we should stop this (from eating them or their products, to circusses, to petkeeping and more):
What people should really know about proteins:
Why eating animals is bad for your bank balance:
Why eating animals and their products should stop for the planet and climate change:
What to say to climate change deniers:
How to create a pandemic?
Why we think that eating animals will disappear in the long run:
Why we are in favor of meatreplacements:
The five stages towards veganism: "Be a five, keep 'em alive! If you're a four you can do more!"
What answers to give to carnists' questions?
Why you should be critical with studies that say that veganism is not as good for the environment as people think :
Anti-speciesism in a larger context:
- (Intensive) Animal farming and slaughter for meat/organs and other animal products like dairy products and eggs
- (Intensive) Animal farming (Mammals, Birds and Reptiles) for their skin (leather) and fur
- (Intensive) Animal farming for wool
- (Intensive) Goose farming for down
- Fishing and fish farming
- Circuses, Zoos and Marine Parks
- Animal testing and animals used in medical or veterinary universities
- Hunting, canned hunting and trophy hunting
- (Cruel) Animal Sports like bullfighting and other fiestas, cockfighting, horse racing, greyhound racing, sled dogs racing, pigeon racing, pig wrestling, rodeos etc.
- Horse and pony riding
- The use of animals in films
- Anti-speciesism and climate change
- What can you do?